Leissner SMSC is a flexible product that fulfills all messaging needs of a mobile operator.
Are you a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), SMS aggregator or reseller? We can provide a complete, carrier-grade SMSC for integration in your new or existing platform. Our system supports the standardized communication protocols, and will work seamlessly with all other mobile network nodes. We have experienced developers, operations and support personnel that will help you get the system up-and-running, provide hosting, connections to national and international carriers, and help you fine-tune the system to your needs.
You may also be interested in other parts of our MVNE/MVNO platform offering – please visit www.gotanet.se/wholesale and www.leissner.se
- Deployment on Debian Linux systems.
- Supports the SS7 interfaces MAPv1, MAPv2 and MAPv3 for MO- and MT-SMS.
- Supports the IP interface SMPP v3.4.
- A rate limit (SMS per second) can be configured for each SMPP connection.
- Different global titles can be used when sending MT-SMS.
- MT-SMS can be routed either via SS7 or SMPP.
- Different retry schedules can be configured when delivering MT-SMS depending on MAP error cause.
- Can be used together with Leissner HLR to receive MT-SMS.
- Incoming MT-SMS can be routed to IP or trigger a script handling the message.
- Two CDR:s are created for every SMS. One when the SMS is received and one when the SMS is delivered.
- Prepaid is supported together with Leissner Cost Control Application Server.
|Services||Mobile Originated and Mobile Terminated SMS|
|Outgoing MT-SMS can be routed via SS7 or SMPP|
|Incoming MT-SMS can be routed to IP or trigger scripted functions|
|Support for prepaid customers (requires Leissner Cost Control Application Server)|
|CDR generation on reception and delivery of SMS|
|Signaling & Protocols||SS7 interfaces MAPv1, MAPv2 and MAPv3|
|Can use multiple global titles when sending MT-SMS|
|Flexible retry-schedules to provide optimum message delivery|
|Security||Validation of mobile user subscription and account balance|
|SMPP username/password authentication|
|SMPP rate limiting for each connection|
|Hardware||Redundant Standard 19” Rack Server|
|Capacity||Hundreds of sms/second|
|100 000+ users|